When evaluating acquisitions opportunities, we apply a creative yet pragmatic approach to structuring transactions and underwriting investments.
As the real estate climate is ever changing, flexibility is required in order to remain competitive.
As such, we have developed strategic platforms to accommodate a variety of transaction types, each with its own nuances but always remaining true to our investment fundamentals.
Whether in the multifamily or commercial space, our platforms are designed to acquire:
- Stabilized assets providing steady, long term cash flow and return on investment
- Financially distressed properties requiring debt restructuring and/or implementation of an aggressive management plan in order to achieve projected upside potential
- Physically distressed assets requiring capital injection to allow for repositioning and competitiveness in the respective marketplace
- Performing and non-performing debt backed by assets with current or intrinsic value conforming to our investment goals.
- Individual assets or large or small portfolios
- Deals requiring tax advantageous structures
Regardless of platform, we seek to acquire well located properties in infill markets with strong fundamentals to provide stability and growth, both in the short and long term.
To submit an offering, please send to email@example.com